- Dr. Dan Sindelar Responds to AHA Statement About Periodontal Disease & Heart Disease
May 11, 2012 - The American Heart Association recently released a statement denying a causal relationship between periodontal disease and heart disease. Dr. Dan Sindelar discusses the science behind these claims and what it means for the dental industry.
- DentistryIQ.com posts AAOSH response to AHA Scientific Statement
May 9, 2012
- Amy Doneen of Bale/Doneen responds to AHA Scientific Statement
May 2, 2012 - Amy Doneen responds to AHA Scientific Statement about relationship between periodontal disease and heart disease.
- AAOSH Position Paper on AHA Statement
April 30, 2012
Read Position Paper
- Bale/Doneen/Nabors responds to AHA Scientific Statement
April 24, 2012
- Dental iQ - Xlear Conference Feb. 15
Dr. Chris Kammer of Madison, Wis., explained his decision to start the American Association for Oral Systemic Health. The son of the founder of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Kammer grew increasingly frustrated with the impact of oral diseases on esthetic restorations. The AAOSH certifies its members, and Dr. Kammer urges dentists to use the “power of the celebrity” to communicate with consumer media sources ...Read More
- New National Health Organization Formed: AAOSH - American Academy
The formation of this organization could not have come at a better time, says Dean Lodding, DDS . More and more research just keeps pouring in that confirms ...Read More