direct diagnostics is a proud sponsor of aaosh
Up to 50% of heart attacks and strokes are triggered by oral pathogens.
Source: Circulation (2013)
More likely to develop Alzheimer's Disease in people who suffer from gum disease for more than 10 years
Source: Alz Res Therapy (2017)
Increased risk of Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes including preterm birth and low birth weight
Higher risk of Premature Death in women who have a history of periodontal disease.
Source: Journal of the American Heart Association (2017)
Up to 50%
Greater risk of developing Cancer including oral, esophageal, lung, colorectal, pancreatic, and breast cancers.
of Americans with Diabetes also have periodontal disease. Periodontal disease lowers glycemic control. Source: AAOSH
WHO to test?
How to test?
1. Easy to describe, explain, and market to the patient
2. Order via our user-friendly on line provider portal
3. Fast medical history checkbox
4. Collect 1ml of patient saliva
5. Place in sealed container
6. Schedule FedEx pick-up
7. Results in 2 days
8. Share results with patients [secure and HIPPA compliant]
9. Implement treatment plan
10. Retest to ensure success