Oh Baby! Welcome to Total Health Dentistry for Infants and Children
Presented By: Susan Maples, DDS
Original Publication Date: August 22, 2018
|Take the Course
This course is available for CE Credit as a "Members Only" benefit. Not a Member? CLICK HERE to learn more about AAOSH Membership.
Dental professionals can potentially change the health decline of America’s youth. Dr. Susan will explain how integrating infant and pediatric-focused programs will bolster your oral-systemic practice like nothing you have yet experienced! Join us and learn how the influx of young, health-seeking families will help you reduce your dependency on insurance and save lives while increasing your profitability.
- Understand the rationale for the necessity of examining children under the age of one and grasp the interventions made during these visits that can have a lifelong impact on their health.
- Comprehend the reasons for conducting evaluations of children as early as three days old, focusing on their airway health.
- Apply the insights gained to appreciate how hands-on learning methods are employed to instigate lasting behavior change related to oral health and nutrition.
- Analyze how infant and pediatric Total Health programs can significantly enhance your oral-systemic practice, providing a unique professional experience.
- Evaluate the potential benefits of attracting young, health-conscious families to your practice, reducing dependence on insurance, improving profitability, and saving lives. Develop an understanding of how dental offices have the potential to impact the declining health of America's youth positively.
Dr. Susan Maples leads a 30+ year insurance-independent dental practice in Holt, MI. She brings preventive and restorative dental expertise with a passion for mouth-body total health and a master’s degree in business/marketing. She is the author of BlabberMouth! 77 Secrets Only Your Mouth Can Tell You To Live a Healthier, Happier, Sexier Life and the developer of the Hands-On Learning Lab™ and SelfScreen.net. Susan is currently launching Total Health University, an online learning platform for dental teams, exclusively available through Henry Schein.