Oh Baby! Welcome to Total Health Dentistry for Infants and Children
Webinar Date: Wednesday, August 22, 2018
Presented by Susan Maples, DDS
Webinars from 2015 and on are available for CE credit - a member only benefit! Interested in becoming a member? CLICK HERE to learn more.
Dental professionals have the potential to change the health decline of America’s youth. Dr. Susan will explain how integrating infant and pediatric focused programs will bolster your oral-systemic practice like nothing you have yet experienced! Join us and learn how the influx of young, health-seeking families will help you reduce your dependency on insurance and save lives, while increasing your profitability.
- Learn why we need to see kids under the age of one, and what we will do at the visit to make a difference for the rest of their lives.
- Discover why we might see a child at three days old to influence their airway health.
- Get a sneak preview into hand-on learning and how we influence lasting behavior change in oral health and nutrition.
- Understand how infant and pediatric Total Health programs will bolster your oral-systemic practice like nothing you have yet experienced!
- See how the influx of young, health-seeking families will help you reduce your dependency on insurance and save lives while increasing your profitability!
- Realize how dental offices have the potential to change the health decline of America’s youth. All of this in one hour!
Dr. Susan Maples leads a 30+ year insurance-independent dental practice in Holt, MI. She brings preventive and restorative dental expertise with a passion for mouth-body total health and a master’s degree in business/marketing. She is the author of BlabberMouth! 77 Secrets Only Your Mouth Can Tell You To Live a Healthier, Happier, Sexier Life and the developer of the Hands-On Learning Lab™ and SelfScreen.net. Susan is currently launching Total Health University, an online learning platform for dental teams, exclusively available through Henry Schein.