CAMBRA: Changing The Oral Systemic Condition And Quality Of Life Of Your Patient
Webinar Date: Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Presented by Kyle Ash, DMD
Webinars from 2015 and on are available for CE credit - a member only benefit! Interested in becoming a member? CLICK HERE to learn more.
- Explain the overall mission of CAMBRA.
- Understand how CAMBRA relates to the oral systemic connection.
- Describe how CAMBRA can initiate new programs such as COHI through like minded dental and medical professionals worldwide.
- Explain how COHI educates non-professionals or caregivers about preventive dentistry and medicine.
- Explain how CAMBRA changes the quality of life for patients with life threatening conditions.
- Describe how organizations such as AAOSH and ISPDM develop thought leaders within the dental and medical professions.
Dr. Kyle Ash is the President of South Texas Dental Oncology, a dental practice with a primary focus on the overall health and treatment of patients suffering from head and neck cancer. He has successfully integrated this unique dental practice into the medical community. As a direct referral source for local medical and dental professionals, Dr. Ash has become a 'key opinion leader' in the field of dental oncology. He currently maintains a full time private practice and continues to share his passion by providing continuing education worldwide to Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Medical Doctors, Oncology Nurses, and various cancer support groups.